Monday, December 18, 2017

The latest is some dude calling himself Dill ion/meeki/Joanna/Mei Lin/God/EbilMeeki


Has been saying all kinds of psycho stuff...

Regularly changing his age/gender one minute he's 19 the next 23 the next 39 another minute he's female and named Joanna the next he's an Anime character called Mei Lin the next he's god because "everything he says is automatically true because he's the one that said it".

One minute he "knew me in Oklahoma city and worked at blockbusters with me" dispite me leaving OKC at age 5 and a half.

The next we "dated/were lovers" the next he's my "sister" even though I didn't become a big sister until 9/11.

One minute he "knew me in okc" the next he "knew me 20 years ago".

One minute he's claiming I got "him and a 16 year old girl pregnant" um baby is made HOW?! The next we "sperged" in some fictional town called "Gaia"(pronounced gay-a) "sperged" is his slang word for "had/having sex".

I thought it was bad when he sent those texts and hacked me. No it gets worse.


His latest is to claim that I'm HIM ! that HIS real name is Cammy Garrison and I stole it from him ZOMG!

then he goes on to claim that I both "took his computer away 20 years ago" and that he had to "beg me to stop taking it" as well as that I "made his parents take his computer away!" Ugh no. I also "abused him"

Today's bs is that his kiwi farms account "belongs to me" um NO that their is "proof his account is mine".

IDEK I will cover that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment